Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
WUSD Internet Enrollment
This online enrollment form is for students new to the Windsor Unified School District. Please use this enrollment form to enroll your new student to any of the schools listed below. Please note: If you have a student currently enrolled in a Windsor Unified School District school, including a child in Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten, please exit this form. You will instead complete the summer re-enrollment process for continuing students when prompted to do so before the start of the new school year.
- Mattie Washburn Elementary
- Brooks Elementary
- Windsor Middle School
- Cali Calmécac Language Academy
- Windsor High School
- North Bay Met Academy
Aeries Online Enrollment allows you to quickly begin the process of registering a new student for school. Student data is entered such as emergency contacts, previous school information and home language. Upon completion, this data is sent electronically to the school.
To start registering a new student, click the "Enroll a New Student" button below. If you wish to reprint or review student information for a previously enrolled student, click the Login button. You will be prompted to upload a copy of your students' Birth Certificate, 2 types of Proof of Residency (ex. Water Bill, Utility Bill, Mortgage Statement) and most recent Immunization Record. If you are unable to upload these documents, you will be asked to provide them when you arrive at the school of enrollment. The online process generally takes 20-30 minutes. If you are unable to complete the process once you’ve begun, you can log out and resume the process later.
If you are applying at Cali Calmécac Language Academy, filling out this enrollment form does not guarantee admission. The school will contact the family of each accepted student separately.
If you have any issues registering your new student online, please check that your browser is up to date. We recommend Google Chrome, which you may download here *Google Chrome Download
Can I enroll for next year?
Online pre-enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year will open on January 23, 2023 for the Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten programs at Mattie Washburn Elementary School and on January 19, 2023 for Cali Calmécac Language Academy. Due to their enrollment limit, Cali Calmécac Language Academy will close online pre-enrollment on February 8, 2023. Mattie Washburn Elementary online pre-enrollment will remain open indefinitely.
To enroll in Kindergarten, a student must turn 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023.
To enroll in Transitional Kindergarten, a student must turn 4 years old on or before September 1, 2023.
When enrolling your student for Transitional Kindergarten or Pre-K after you enter your child's birthday, Pre-School will automatically populate. YOU MUST CHANGE THIS! To make the change from Preschool to Pre-K or TK click the dropdown and choose either Pre-K or TK. If you don't make this change you will not be able to select schools Mattie Washburn or Cali Calmécac Language Academy when you get to the Select School Tab.
What do I do after completing the online data entry process?
Cali Calmécac Language Academy:
Enrollment for the 2023/2024 school year will open on Thursday, January 19th 2023 and closes on Wednesday, February 8, 2023.
There are FOUR steps to complete a registration:
STEP 1: Watch two required videos.
STEP 3: Complete the Pre-Enrollment KINDERGARTEN & TK: 2023-2024 on this page.
STEP 4: Bring your documents to our office.
Our address is 9491 Starr Road. If you need assistance with making copies of your paperwork, please come to our office window between the hours of 8:00 am -3:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Confirmation of pre-enrollment from step 3.
- Proof of your child’s age and identity (birth certificate or other acceptable documentation).
- Immunization Records - This is just to obtain an initial record of your child's immunizations. You do not need to be up-to-date on immunizations quite yet. A physical exam and a dental exam will also be required before the first day of school.
Health Examination For School Entry Oral Health Assessment
- Proof of Residency - Any TWO of the following documents showing the name and address of the parent/guardian within the district.
- Property tax payment receipt
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt (a cell phone receipt is not considered a utility)
- Pay stub
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- A notarized Declaration of Residency executed by the student's parent/guardian
- A Declaration of Residency by the student if student is an unaccompanied youth as defined in 42 USC 11434a
- A parent or guardian's photo ID.
If you have questions, please contact our office at (707) 837-7747 between the hours of 8am -3:00pm, Monday - Friday. Check our website calendar for any closures.
Mattie Washburn Elementary School:
Enrollment for the 2023/2024 school year will open on Monday, January 23, 2023.
To register for kindergarten, a child must turn 5 years old by September 1, 2023. To register for Transitional Kindergarten, a child must turn 4 years old by September 1, 2023.
To complete enrollment you must submit the following documents:
- Proof of your child’s age and identity (county-issued birth certificate or other acceptable identity document).
- Immunizations records to date. We will review the immunization records and advise you whether additional immunizations will be required before the start of the school year. You do not need to wait until immunizations are complete to submit them with your enrollment documents.
- Two proof of residency documents showing parent/guardian name and physical address. Acceptable documents include property tax payment receipt; rental/lease contract or payment receipt; utility service (PG&E, Town of Windsor water, garbage, etc.) contract; statement or bill; pay stub; voter registration or correspondence from a government agency.
You will have the option to upload these enrollment documents when you complete the online enrollment. If you do not upload documents during online enrollment, you may bring them to the school office between the hours of 8:00am and 3:00pm on regular school days. Please note that once you submit your child’s online enrollment you will not be able to access the document upload feature again.
ENROLLMENT WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL THE DOCUMENTS LISTED ABOVE ARE SUBMITTED.
Not required at time of TK/Kindergarten enrollment but required before the first day of school:
- Proof of Physical Exam. Click HERE to access the Physical Exam form to take to your child’s doctor for completion.
If you are unable to provide the required enrollment documents, your student may qualify for immediate enrollment. Students who are unhoused, staying temporarily in someone else’s home, foster youth or migrant youth may enroll without providing the documents. You must confirm eligibility with school staff.
Please contact Mattie Washburn at 707-837-7727 with any questions.